Monday, July 27, 2009

My latest

Here are some recent photo's I took! Some of which were taken in Mexico like I blogged about in my first blog! Tell me what you think! "Night out" "Splish Splash" "Ocean View" "Mirror, Mirror" El Moro, San Juan, Puerto Rico "Windy" Tulum Ruins, Riviera Maya, Mexico "Drenched" "Star Flower" "Pointless Hang"

5 comments:

  1. You take amazing pictures...
    You could go big time with stuff like this
    Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s: Thanks for following my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, these are some amazing shots. Hyper real and very saturated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW your photos are amazing!! I'm so attracted to the colors you captured :D And you're so prettyyyy :)

    XO
    stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are great, what kind of lense do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!