Through my blog I hope to shed light on things that some seem to overlook! One artist in particular that I believe doesn't get the attention or recognition that he deserves is Saul Williams!
Williams is a poet, writer, actor and musician. This guys is amazing! his lyrics and poetry are so real and full of real feeling!
Williams first hit the scene in 1995 as an open-mic poet but I became infatuated with this dude in 2004 when I heard the song "Black Stacey" for the first time! The song is so powerful and unlike most songs that I play out, I listen to it at least once a day! For anyone who has ever felt left out because of their ethnicity, you will relate and be touched by this song!
Take a listen and I hope you guys enjoy and learn to appreciate his genius!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!