Ok, so i just got the Mytouch phone aka the G2 last week and I just wanted to express how much I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!! In my opinion, this phone is THE iPhone KILLER! my only complaint would be the tiny keys on the touch screen keyboard but other than that, this phone is my dream phone! From hundreds of FREE...yes I said free...Apps and games to awesome storage and battery life...well...compared to the G1. If you can go out and buy it! you will not regret it!
Monday, August 10, 2009
My new phone!
Ok, so i just got the Mytouch phone aka the G2 last week and I just wanted to express how much I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!! In my opinion, this phone is THE iPhone KILLER! my only complaint would be the tiny keys on the touch screen keyboard but other than that, this phone is my dream phone! From hundreds of FREE...yes I said free...Apps and games to awesome storage and battery life...well...compared to the G1. If you can go out and buy it! you will not regret it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


awwwah!! That is a really nice phone..I like
ReplyDelete