Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Town! My latest shots!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment ^_^.

    I changed the layout as I didn't really like the old one.

    I love the pictures, I think my favourite is the one of the bridge.

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography!!! Keep it up Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvia! These shots are brilliant! I've always wanted to visit NY. Awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Haha as I'm writing this that song Naive by the kooks is playing...love them! Have you've heard of The Hoosiers? I'm sure you'll like them... One of their songs I love is "Goodbye Mr A"? Awesome band aswell!

    Thanks a lot for stoppin by my blog ;) I've just suscribed to yours x

    http://thesophisticatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful shots babe, I love them all specially the one I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun! Yes I'm definetly going to come to NYC someday and you're showing me around! And if you ever plan to come over to the UK..I'll show you around London..Alright! So glad I've met a new friend on here...

    Thanks a lot for subscribing to my blog x

    http://thesophisticatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THESE!! They're so beautiful! My favorites? The first picture and the picture of the subway going very fast!! You're photos are bombin!!

    --Ciara<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, it looks great! amazing! i've been in the US in july - and i'll come back one day (: i've been in california and next time i'd love to see the east-coast!
    i love those huge cities and simply everything in the US (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - just came across your blog. These shots are stunning. I am a native Brooklyn girl so seeing these photos made me smile :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love N.Y.C and your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!