Tuesday, August 25, 2009

True Blood

Have any of you guys begin to watch True Blood??? if not get your ass the very first season and watch, then try and catch up with season 2 on HBO! This show is absolutely amazing. The characters and stories are so intriguing not to mention how down-right sexy this show is! If you're prudish and timid about sexuality...this show is not for you! Go out and watch it!!!! you guys will not regret it!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE True blood. What episode are you on?

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carmen! I tried replying to your comment but for some reason, I can't post a comment on your blog. I hope you read this! I am up to par with the HBO! lol, I actually began to read the books!!!! so good! go out and read them...it's a lottle different from the series but still very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a huge fan of true blood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooooooooooooooove true blood! i've watched the whole first season :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    just found your comment lol.

    Ooooh I might start reading the books.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!