Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks!

Hey guys! I am so excited to announce that my award got passed around and boomeranged back to me!!!

Thank you so much Elizabeth @ http://beeyum.blogspot.com/!
Elizabeth is a wonderful mommy from florida who shares my love for photography & indie music! Please visit her blog!

As rules of accepting the award I have to list 5 facts about me. Here goes:

1. I'm addicted to True Blood and Lost!!!!
2. I'm pretty tall for a girl! i'm 5' 8" and I rarely get to wear heels because I feel like a giant when I do, but I love them!
3. I often dabble in the ancient art of karaoke with my buds! lmaoo
4. I've been in a relationship with my Fiance for 7 years and I am still so in love!
5. I have 2 tattoo's and plan on getting tons more!

I pass this award on to:

1.Elizabeth @ http://beeyum.blogspot.com/
2.Nikki @ http://healthykisses.blogspot.com/
3. http://malibumara.blogspot.com/
4. Anca @ http://blababoutbeauty.blogspot.com/
5. Sabrina @ http://fakeminnie.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!

P.S. Make sure you give cred to the creator of this award where ever you post it...that would be me, Sylvia @ http://eyeofthetigerphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!!

Ive posted my award on the left hand side of this blog!
To recieve your award, refer to my previous post! Hope you like it ♥

5 comments:



  1. omg hun thank you so much!
    you rock

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    thats my first award!!
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same height as you but that doesn't stop me from wearing heels. Never! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally addicted to True Blood too. So are you Team Eric or Team Bill?

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is amazing and i love what you bring to fashion bloging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!