Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blowouts and Workouts


Hey, guys! I have been researching and researching on how not to sweat your freshly blown hair out while you are working out and nobody yet had posted up solutions but I know there is one!

So you all know I have curly hair but I love to blow it out straight, however, the instant I sweat, my hair curls right up! This is a problem because I workout 4 days a week!!!!

I tried everything, from wrapping my hair to putting on a head band and placing my hair in a high pony but nothing has worked.

Does any one have a few tricks or solutions?

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good god I totally have this problem too, 4x a week is my norm too and the blowouts really only last a day if I do well at the gym...

    Only solution I've come up with is weights the day after, and low low cardio... not ideal, however! Yoga?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!