wow these photos are good! i really like the one of the lights of the capital building. its neat. I'm a professional photographer...mainly weddings and on my blog i include tips and discussions about photography or photoshop so please stop on by.
www.jemappelles-christa.com
p.s. tonight i am going downtown and meeting a group of people and taking pictures of our city at night. can't wait! i'll be sharing!
loving ur site as welll... u have a talent missy...great job keep more comming and ty for your support..=] im the 100follower =] CONGRATS i only have 25 =/
thanks the same!! but u know i haven't ever seen either of those shows so i couldn't tell ya if i like em or not :/ love the photos by the way. i LOVE photography so i hope to see more from you!! :)
you are a really good photographer!
ReplyDeletebut you probably already know that do you have a flikr where you keep these or just your blog?
great photos! especially love the one with the washington monument in the distance. gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo
wow these photos are good! i really like the one of the lights of the capital building. its neat. I'm a professional photographer...mainly weddings and on my blog i include tips and discussions about photography or photoshop so please stop on by.
ReplyDeletewww.jemappelles-christa.com
p.s. tonight i am going downtown and meeting a group of people and taking pictures of our city at night. can't wait! i'll be sharing!
aw. these pictures are amazing! you're a great photographer!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! These are so amazing. I love the verse on the dogtags too.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Especially the one of Lincoln and the solider! Amazinggggg!!
ReplyDelete--Ciara<3<3
loving ur site as welll... u have a talent missy...great job keep more comming and ty for your support..=] im the 100follower =] CONGRATS i only have 25 =/
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, I've never been to dc!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks so much! I love your header, too!!
lululetty.blogspot.com
i love looking at flikrs but i'd rather look on here for them
ReplyDeletei have one but i dont ever comment or anything lol.
keep up the good work :)
Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours too!
ReplyDeleteAll these photographs are amazing.
haha! yea i cant wait to see 'The Lovely bones too'! i havent read the book but i own it & thats the book I'm about to read next!
ReplyDeleteI love pictures 3 & 5 ^_^
call me biased cause im from that area but i love these pictures!!!...they make me miss home =/
ReplyDeletewow! the pictures are beautiful :D
ReplyDelete& thank you! ♥
love them all especially the fifth one with splashes of red light.
ReplyDelete..i hear ya. scott drives me absolutely crazy. love love love.
thanks for your lovely comment!
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com
thanks the same!! but u know i haven't ever seen either of those shows so i couldn't tell ya if i like em or not :/
ReplyDeletelove the photos by the way. i LOVE photography so i hope to see more from you!! :)
cool posts = ] i havent been to dc since 5th grade so it's really nice to be taken back there
ReplyDeleteawesome photos!
ReplyDeletehow was the experince??
Its supperr fun! and it's exspensive! but there are ones you can download that are free. Boy oh boy if I had it I would be stuck on it!
ReplyDelete