that video is so funny we live in New york thats like a everyday thing...but im surprised the black lady didnt throw a punch neways you have FACEBOOK...its easier to have a convo der =D and thanks UR AWWSOME TOO
fight for ordinary seat haha lol sylvia its too funny , nice video
so ridiculous to fight over a seat...sad to say this but funny to watchbahhh....
that was so crazy...fashionjinx.blogspot.comfashionjinx.blogspot.comfashionjinx.blogspot.comfashionjinx.blogspot.comfashionjinx.blogspot.comfashionjinx.blogspot.com
Lmao. wow! well at least she got her whooping!
I recently saw this vid on Facebook and think exactly the same thing lol!Love your hair honey and your figure's amazing <3P.S - I've added your blog to my blog list :-) –will be back shortly... Much lovexxxwww.nqqxxx.blogspot.com
HAHA my coworker showed me this the other day. It was awesome :)
Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!
that video is so funny we live in New york thats like a everyday thing...but im surprised the black lady didnt throw a punch neways you have FACEBOOK...its easier to have a convo der =D and thanks UR AWWSOME TOO
ReplyDeletefight for ordinary seat haha lol
ReplyDeletesylvia its too funny , nice video
so ridiculous to fight over a seat...
ReplyDeletesad to say this but funny to watch
bahhh....
that was so crazy...
ReplyDeletefashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
Lmao. wow! well at least she got her whooping!
ReplyDeleteI recently saw this vid on Facebook and think exactly the same thing lol!
ReplyDeleteLove your hair honey and your figure's amazing <3
P.S - I've added your blog to my blog list :-) –will be back shortly...
Much love
xxx
www.nqqxxx.blogspot.com
HAHA my coworker showed me this the other day. It was awesome :)
ReplyDelete