Now that it is getting chilly out here in NYC, I've contracted a minor cold that causes sneezing and lots of sniffles! I am a huge fan of tea, so when I am sick, I drink it like crazy. So, today as I was finishing up a wonderful cup of peppermint tea, my nose felt terribly sore and burnt from the constant rubbing of the tissues I have been using and being the wierdo I am, I thought I would rub the tea bag on the irritated area. I guess I did this because I have heard the wonders tea bags do for the skin and the peppermint just sounded soothing. Long behold, IT WORKED! Instantly, the burning sensation went away and even at this moment hours away, it feels great! I decided to google tea bags and it's effects on irritated skin and it was proven that tea bags soothe minor skin irriations!
Just felt like sharing this with my fellow bloggers as we prepare for the winter and unfortunatley cold/flu season!
Stay healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope you feel better soon, I drank loads of tea when I was sick, I will have to try that tip ;)
ReplyDeletei have minor cold as well, but in europe ;)) . xx
ReplyDeleteHey thank you very much :D
ReplyDeleteYour Blog is also very niice! like it 2 ;)
its gettign very cold in nyc...not fun
ReplyDeletefashionbyhe.blogspot.com
aw. I'm sick too. I hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip, I will share also. =)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog .....
ReplyDeleteHope you like it ... follow & comment plz .
www.itsfierce.blogspot.com
www.itsfierce.blogspot.com
well... I drink tea everydayd, in summer, in winter... a lot of tea and I love it :)
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment in my blog :)
kiss from Portugal***
márcia*
Wow, what a great tip. So funny that you just randomly decided to try it out and it worked!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you Get Well Soon!
lululetty.blogspot.com
how wonderful that the teabag worked! hoorayyyy!
ReplyDeletehope you get well soon lovely!
re: and that's a good point... the rain was certainly needed to wash away all that dust left over from the dust storm. i didn't even think of that! hahaha x
nice blog...i'm following you now can we get the follow back @ www.thefuturesociety.net
ReplyDeleteaaaww, hope you get better! sadly, the winter is coming and this time its going to get cooooold.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon! hmmm I think im going to try that out hehe thanks for the tip
ReplyDelete