Thursday, October 29, 2009

My birthday wishlist!

So .. My birthday is less then 2 weeks away! ♥ (Nov. 10th) I'm so excited because I'm rolling deep with 8 of my favorite homies, and we are road triping it to DC again! I was so in love with it the first time that I knew I wanted to celebrate the big 2-4 there! I had originally planned to go to Ireland with a couple of my girls but I decided to skimp out on that and instead go to DC with all my besties! ... This way no one gets left out. The plans are big and I can hardly wait!
This birthday is especially important to me because it is my last birthday as a college student and I hope all goes well! I'll be sure to post pics and stories of the festivities but until then here is my birthday wishlist ... And let me stress WISH! lol

1) The Kristin bag by Coach! I love the simplicity and size of this bag! probably will not get it for my b-day but I'll save for it! I'm determined! lol

 2) tele-converter lens and adapter for my camera! I am curious and anxious to create better photo's            
          
3) True Blood seasons 1 & 2 on blue ray. Need to have it!                                                                          

I do not really need any of these things, I just want to be with my favorite people ♥

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I love your header too:)
    You should def. listen to Devin the Dude if you like hip hop.
    & I hope you have a good birthday:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeet wish list!! i bet youre going big since its your last bday in college :)

    ReplyDelete


  3. omg my birthday is on the 11th lol!
    dont wana sound mean but im glad u skipped on ireland ... the weather is so bad here atm i dont think u would have liked it :(
    love your list especially the bag

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the coach bag. Your birthday plans sound great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coach bag is adorable. I would like it too! The lens are always necessary. I hope you have fun with you're friends in DC. It is a wonderful state.

    ReplyDelete


  6. Heya
    I tagged you for an award
    Check out my blog to retrieve it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello ms scorpio. happy early b*day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sylvia :)

    My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".
    Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

    To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com
    Good Luck!

    Btw, Love the playlist ;)

    Kisses
    Susana R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thats awesome!! I can't believe that you're 24!! You don't look like it! (In the good way!) Hope that you have tons of fun!!
    --Ciara<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!