Monday, October 26, 2009

Shopping!!!

So I went shopping for a few things!
I was in desperate need for foundation and when I went to the MAC store, I got a little out of hand and purchased more than I needed! I have'nt had a chance to used them all but I will post soon with reviews on all the MAC products! Have any of you tried anything from here? If so, share your thoughts!




















































































I am in total love with tights and leggins so I went out to buy some tops that will go well with tights and boots.


Green top is form H&M, Blue dress from F21, Grey dress from Target and the tights are from Nine west and random vendor at mall!

Flat Iron is also from Target...cheap (only $20) and it works just as good as my $150 CHI! not too mention it's awesome funky look!

I'll be back with reviews on MAC products!


10 comments:

  1. i love the dress & jumpsuit. super adorable!! i have the same iron except mines is pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! :)
    i am soo in love with tights too!! lol
    and love all your buys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW great choices!! I love Mac and the tights are amazing. You have amazing taste :)

    Baci,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. I added you to the blog list on my page because I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. you found that iron a target?
    really?
    i need a new one and for 20$ i would soo buy that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo pretty H&M top!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw that flat iron today at target!
    they had a few diff prints and i was soooo tempted to get it but i was scared it wldnt work good...u know us and our curly ass hair....but if you promise it works as good as your chi, i might have to gather up some pocket change! Love your yellow MAC polish....

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with mac :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!