I got an award!!!!
Thanks to Anca ♥ @ http://blababoutbeauty.blogspot.com/ for this awesome award!
Anca is an awesome makeup artist so be sure to pay her blog a visit!
To accept this award I need to name 7 things about myself that people might find interesting...here goes:
1. I am graduating this may with a degree in elementary education...I'z gunna be a teacherz! LMAO
2. I'm engaged to be married! Sylvia ♥'s Juan!
3. I'm a really good cook! Suprisingly, I cook really good Indian food...did I mention I'm hispanic? LOL
4. I speak more russian than spanish!...I grew up with a lot of russian friends..."hudashaw???...Da!"
5. I practice Buddhism!..."Nam myo ho renge kyo"
6. I'm obsessed with soy milk!...I get "illl" alot from my friends.
7. I am very self critical and self analytical! I love to correct myself and am never scared to admit that I'm in the wrong. I think that this is a great trait in a person and that is probably what I love most about myself as well.
The blogs I nominate are:
1. http://malibumara.blogspot.com/
2. http://blackluvbgrafee.blogspot.com/
3. http://beeyum.blogspot.com/
4. http://brainfartsincolor.blogspot.com/
5. http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/
6. http://lululetty.blogspot.com/
7. http://tastelessdiamonds.blogspot.com/
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
**To my Scorpio sister Anca, many thanks for this award! I appreciate it sooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



thanks for the nomination love. you and you're blog are an inspiration :)
ReplyDelete1st of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWARDDDDD it means so muchh im so new to this blog thing and ur so supportivee
ReplyDelete-we talked about the teacher thing and i think its great i always wanted to be a teacher it was my 1st when-i-grow-up-i-wana-be dreams
-congratsssssss on the engament/about to be marriedddd i better be der lol jk
-indiannn FOODD!!!?? no wayy my dads a indian chief at this rest. in manhattan..what can u cook?
-THE REST IS JUST AWESOME AND UR AWESOME AND I LOVE UR BLOGSSS
ttysoon
thanks for following :)
ReplyDeleteahh thank you!
ReplyDeletei feel special,
this is fun i'll do it probably later today :)
i awarded you <3
ReplyDeletebut you alread have one :[
oh well is till award you double time! lol
go to my blog !
interesting facts about yourself! = ]
ReplyDeletejust wanted 2 say the blog is dope & 2 keep up tthe good work. check out streetwearcouture.blogspot.com. let us no wat u think. thank u
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it along!
ReplyDelete(Sorry for the delayed response, I thought I had already replied)
Thanks again!
XOXO
lululetty.blogspot.com