Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Born Into Brothels!



A must see film especially for Photographers! Born into Brothels is a jaw dropping documentary that follows children of prostitutes in a red light district in India. Zana Briski, a photographer from the UK ventures to India to study the lives of the women in India, instead finds their children and teaches them all about photography! What a touching and inspiring film! Go see this now!

5 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to see this forever!! THank you for reminding me, I will check it out soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks like something not to be missed! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i see this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks interesting. definitely gonna watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I just saw this not that long ago! Very powerful, they have an official charity now for children in multiple countries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!