Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Falling For Fall

Warning: Post is Photo heavy
**Click on image to enlarge photos


15 comments:

  1. Hi dear,

    Left you an award on my blog! THanks for being such a sweetheart:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absoluetley love your pics, they are so inspiring, they make me miss fall lol, eventhough here in San Antonio it's still sorta of in between lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so beautiful.
    they successfully capture fall.
    here in orlando the leaves dont change colors
    so it's nice to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia; these are breathtaking! you have a talent woman ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I love that you like them ♥ makes me wanna take more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all. You have a way with the camera. My fav is the one with the pumkin in it. That cat scared the hell out of me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i said "oo...." when i saw the puppy at the bottom LOL halloween-ish??

    on the city street one (8th from the bottom) did you do anything to the colors? everything looks so bright!!

    i love fall now too : P

    ReplyDelete
  8. o snap! i just read the comment right above mine, that's a cat?!! my bad... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pics
    love the blog check out mine
    Freshlyaddicted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures!! you have some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous photos! It makes me miss the east coast! great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com . Follow mine as I will yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ABSOLUTELY AMAZED BY THESE PHOTOSS!!!.... im in the mood to take leaf pics nowadays also.
    THe reason i posted my post for u was bcos u cared u notice that i wasnt blogging so thats something i felt goes to u newys im truly inspired by THOSE PHOTOS and if i had to chose i chose the 5th photo HOW DID U GET IT FROM THAT ANGLE!!!!??? just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome pictures!! :) :) I like the coca cola :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful photos, love! Envyyy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!