Monday, November 2, 2009

How lovely!

I've been awarded again ♥!


Many thanks to Sullyann! Sullyann is a public relations graduate and event planner with an immense amount of interests which she displays on her wonderful blog! Please be sure to check her blog out NOW!


To accept this award I must pass the Award to 15 other blogs that I newly discovered (i'm only going to award 10! So busy!)

I award:
1. http://makeupforreal.blogspot.com/
2. http://duchessofcheap.blogspot.com/
3. http://technicolortigerlily.blogspot.com/
4. http://www.capturingitaly.blogspot.com/
5. http://ipaintmyworld.blogspot.com/
6. http://blog.delancefashion.com/
7. http://parismostwanted.blogspot.com/
8. http://tittees.blogspot.com/
9. http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/
10. http://www.jemappelles-christa.com/

To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the Person who granted and his or her link. Pass the Award to 15 other blogs that you newly discovered & Remember to contact them and let them know.


Thanks again Sullyann!

 
 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the award! eeks! i'm so excited! And thanks for being such an avid visitor to my blog!

    www.jemappelles-christa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much <3

    xoxo

    blog.delancefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thank you so much for passing this award along to me! I mentioned you in my recent post! LOVE your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thank you so much for the award, sylvia :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations. that is one nice award to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sylvia..just wanted to stop by and thank you for following my blog.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve this award, baby!

    I gave you a shout out on my site today!!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!