Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love is a healthy condition

















“Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy -- in fact, they're almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other. Both at once can produce unbearable turmoil...”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Came across this quote and it made my jaw drop! ♥

6 comments:

  1. I can just say WOW..

    That's so true and so well written..

    Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which is very true! i like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i disagree..i think that jealousy is inevitable when real love is involved. only when trust is present, will it be less. but it WILL show its ugly head. a MATURE person knows how deal with it so that it does not become overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great quote. and that pic is so dramatic. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I never thought of it in that way...very thought provoking. Love it.

    -www.mscr0ss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!