Sunday, November 8, 2009

Makeup and Photography 3

Here are some beauty shots I have taken focusing on my makeup.
*When taking photo's of your makeup, don't just focus in on your eyes...embrace the whole look and show the whole face. Once again, and I know I'm constantly repeating myself, natural light works best when capturing your make up!
Warning: This post is photo heavy!

















































































































































Makeup inspiration: Pretty in pink!

I now offer beauty shots! If anyone in the NY area is interested, contact me!

17 comments:

  1. i love the photos. you have such a pretty and sweet face. I agree, natural light is the best when taking pics of makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete


  3. owh u are so prittaay
    love the pictures

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your so pretty. I love the pink. I cant wrk tht lipstick/gloss color..need to find a pink tht goes well with my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty and your pink makeup is really gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. natural lighting is best, but unfortunately it seems to be cloudy here every minute of every day! lol very pretty pics = ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures, you are so beautiful ! & thank you for the tips ! lols, real cute blog, please check mine out? :0 ells, xo
    cest-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GoRgEoUs girl!!! I luv the pink lips and matching shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Sylvia, I'm glad you enjoyed my blog! Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are extra pretty you lil betchh!


    PS. YOU are one of our fave readers!
    Pls take time out to do our survey!


    Truly Yours
    -Nikky

    ReplyDelete
  11. *_______* you are really beutifull. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what camera do yu use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The make-up looks cute... or you do wearing it :-) Which labels are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!