Monday, November 30, 2009

V.O.T.D

Yes, this is a month old but, I am in love with this song! Lily Allen is my absolutely favorite artist & I get so excited when she comes out with new stuff! This song is not my fav off the album but I still love it!

This bitch is hilarious!!!



If I had to choose I think I would probably kidnap her...I think we would be besties beacuse we share a lot of the same outlooks on life and sense of humor!

Love you Lily xoxo!

8 comments:

  1. lol i love her too!
    London is forever one of my fav songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah good ol' Lily Allen lol.... I like her too....oh and I am away from my family because I moved to San Antonio, they live in El Paso, both in texas but they are about 10 hours away from eachother :(....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love Lily Allen for her style and her songs! She's so beautiful:)
    thanks for the lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so hilarious! I love when she's feeding him XD

    PS I'm so freaking American, I'm like "How is she driving that car on the wrong side?" LOL

    ReplyDelete


  5. heya i tagged you for an award :)
    check out my blog to retrieve it

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following my blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!