"I'm more than happy to support your blog babe cuz I luuuurvv it!"- Anca @ http://blababoutbeauty.blogspot.com/
"Her blog is amazing and she’s a wonderful photographer be SURE to check her out" - http://022909.blogspot.com/
"Sylvia, the great photographer && blogger" - http://www.supastarrrsays.com/
"She's so sweet. I like that she has so much variety in her posts, so you never get bored visiting.! Her blog is very entertaining and she takes some pretty badass pictures. If you havent checked her out...Do so NOW! :)" - RoByn LaTice @ http://journey2maturity.blogspot.com/
Thanks guys! I appreciate it soooo much! Everyone please check out their blogs!
Thanks to Sher for this award! Sher has a fashion blog which she often displays her awesome style! be sure to check her out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



always getting awards missy! haha
ReplyDeletecongrats :D
Ohh so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shoutout, girl:)
Congratulations! your a great blogger that's why you get a lot of awards!
ReplyDeletelove ya ♥
lol, thanks for the shoutout! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on another award! =)!