i love these pics..i love how you can see the houses in the backround...so different from california.what kind of camera do you use? im really looking to find an awesome camera.
but just a suggestion, I'm don't know a lot about photography but i know a little bout modeling and if you capture the light in the models eyes, it will give the photo more life, right now it just looks like a model posing, instead of a piece of art, you know?
i love these you are so talented :)
ReplyDeletei love these pics..i love how you can see the houses in the backround...so different from california.what kind of camera do you use? im really looking to find an awesome camera.
ReplyDeletewauwie love these pics.
ReplyDeleteThe black and white picture is really beautiful!
ReplyDeletexo
She's really pretty and the pictures are amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics.
ReplyDeleteHEy darling, you took such gorgeous pics of her!! I wish you were my very own photographer lol:)
ReplyDeleteshe's a beauty! i don't know much about photography but if i were to display one of these it would be...
ReplyDeleteeither one of the reflection pics or one with the pink lamp. the reflections make me think of myself and the lantern gifts make me happy! = D
great pitures love the angles and variety
ReplyDeletebut just a suggestion, I'm don't know a lot about photography but i know a little bout modeling and if you capture the light in the models eyes, it will give the photo more life, right now it just looks like a model posing, instead of a piece of art, you know?
well ,.,.,these pictrs are great <333
ReplyDeletelove ur awesome model :))
http://wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com/
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!!!
You look great!!!!!
I loved the pics!! WOW!! I wish you could photograph me ;)....
ReplyDeleteShe's a cuitie! Great pics
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! Love the one where she's throwing the leaves in the air!!
ReplyDeletelove love those photos ... amazing, xx
ReplyDeletestunning pictures :)
ReplyDelete