The Wonderful Mara gave me this sweet tooth candy cane as a gift and I just want to thank her so much! I am just so in love with her blog! Check it out here!
I'm suppose to pass it out to 5 other blogs but I can't choose, I think you all deserve it!
Today was the last day of classes for me and I can't even explain how i'm feeling. It's so bitter-sweet. I'm ecstatic because this was my final semester of classes and next semester, I will be student teaching ( which basically means I will be working full time as a teachers assistant and not get paid!). I'm slightly sad because I love being a student and this year I met and shared classes with the most amazing people ever and I met my newest bff, Yadira which I have mentioned in a couple of my posts. This semester was the best semester ever and I'm going to miss everyone, unfortunately, the people I met this semester are only juniors so they will not be joining me @ student teaching. You guys will get a little taste of this semester from my new project.
Unfortunately its that time again, Finals! =/ which means I will not be as attentive to my blog! I will be checking my comments but will not be as prompt with my responses. I'm currently working on my "end of the semester" project. So I will post this as soon as finals are over.
When I come back, I was thinking of giving my page yet another makeover! I also wanted to change my name. I love "Photography by Me" but I think it steers some in the wrong direction because my blog is not always about photography. I want to choose a name that will be adaptable to my love of fashion, beauty and music as well as photography but still allow photography to stand out more than the others. Any suggestions?
well, good luck to all of you and your finals and i'll be back as soon as possible with new photography and fun posts.
Here's some new stuff to leave you with,


These photos are from my recent trip to Playa Del Carmen but never posted them!



the pictures are amazing! and it's good your done with school although paying wont be involved! can't wait to read the paper.
ReplyDeletei used to want to be a teacher...until i did a bunch of tutoring! lol congratulations on moving up to student teaching = ]
ReplyDeletehmmm maybe "Photography of My Life"? my blog name is pretty unoriginal but unoriginality seems to be my specialty *hehe* good luck!
I'm awarding you:
ReplyDeletehttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q0fyk5VjkPI/SfYxlGNEMhI/AAAAAAAAAIc/Hs2qqIrzSK0/s1600/friends_award.png
your welcome and i love these photos!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything, ill be praying for us =) I like the Candy Cane...and i'm glad I found your way of doing the awards cuz the way I was doing it, it wasn't showing the ppls names...
ReplyDeletethe photos are soo pretty! what camera do u use?
ReplyDeletelove Love LOVE the first pic!
ReplyDeleteHey Love,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag. I was in flight and was traveling, I'm yet to do a post. I hope you have a lovely Christmas!
Ae
Thank you for visitng my blog, and I am so happy to have found yours! xoxo Jolie
ReplyDeletehttp://senoritafashionista1.blogger.com/
good luck in your finals!
ReplyDeletecant believe your gonna be a teacher!
def the type of person to change the world!
anyways i know ur busy, when u get a chance go take our 2009 survey, id love to see your answers!
Such awesome pics, girl!! And yay for a new blog name, though I can't think of anything right now! Give us some of your ideas so that we can vote lol:P
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures, and your blog of course :)
ReplyDelete