Thursday, December 10, 2009

Special Thanks

So the other day I posted about tats and how i love them! Well, the lovely lady @ http://boobooah.blogspot.com/ took a liking and decided to share her tats as well and boy are they amazing! Check out her vid


Guys please check out her blog here!
Thanks for the shout out lady, ur awesome ♥!

I also received 3 awards from Lauren @ http://makeupbylaurenp.blogspot.com/






Lauren is a great makeup artist & just happens to be family...well almost! lol Lauren is dating my fiance's brother and has been for some time now so I guess she's like my sister in-law so be sure to pay her blog a visit!
Thanks again Laur!
























I pass these awards to :
http://boobooah.blogspot.com/
http://littlemayra.blogspot.com/
http://angel6033.blogspot.com/
http://sheiswinterwest.blogspot.com/
http://sheiswinterwest.blogspot.com/
http://blababoutbeauty.blogspot.com/
http://beneaththecrystalstars.blogspot.com/

For the ones who already received the Ilyourblog award, please take the others that I didn't give you.
Rule: Post on your blog and tag whoever you think deserves them.


P.S. I added both Booboo and Lauren to my blogroll cuz i cant get enough of your blogs ♥

15 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetheart!!! i give the award right back to you.. your blog is amazing! muahz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwWWWW! thank you darling!!! you are so sweet!!! i <3 your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love tattoos && hearing stories behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out Sylvia...
    and I would say that three years is quite some time to be with Enrique...lmao jk =) And thanks for adding me to your blogroll ill do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sylvia! your welcome and thanks for the award :) and of course, you know i love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl i had a quick question about the blogroll and the award thing lol i can't figure that stuff out ha my email's lorrainegarcia63@yahoo.com, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i forgot to say if you could email me there, i would appreciate it lol im sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @booboo you just go into your layout section of your blog, click add a gadget, and choose the blog list...hope that helps!
    @ sylvia...thanks again for the lovely feature, its really sweet of you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. her tattoo's are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you're always getting awards! Thanks so much for passing them on, girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have you a gift dear on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow shes super pretty!
    slyvia everyone and they mamma give u blogs! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and thank you for the birthday wish girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!