Monday, December 28, 2009

Unbeweavable Accessories

Ive come across this awesome accessory line called Bijules. These pieces are sick!






7 comments:

  1. how very cute! love all the accessories ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are very original! And I was away until yesterday, so I don't think I got the chance to thank you for the video clip--but thanks...And love the site makeover =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the pieces. especially the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow for those extreme accessories! I particularly liked the feather earring and the first ring! Your blog is lovely, thanks for following me, I am following back! Many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Special "Nails-rings" hehe

    Must be painful for her ears that huge earrings. Uff

    I don t' think I could wear any of them


    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the ring!! And the hair accessories are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the headband one with the chain! that is soo cute! & I wonder how they did those nails? crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!