Thursday, December 17, 2009

WTF?!?! I'm outraged!




MTV pull's out the scene in which Snookie get's clocked! C'mon mannnnnnnnn!!!! WTF I waited all freakin week for that shit! Urggg! luckily, Youtube saved the day, see it here!

6 comments:

  1. ha. it was hilarious. i can't wait to see it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard about that! wtf mtv,
    they play all types of stuff and this jersey shore chick gets punched in the face and all the sudden they have some sort of integrity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched the episode twice last night!! im such a loser!! i freaking love that show..and omg her friends shoulda clocked that guy right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girls, just stoping by to say hi! I have missed reading your blog, hope to be catching up with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was incredible that the guy punched her like that, wow. Thanks for the post, it's so hard to find that clip.

    Firs time stopping by, blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!