these photos are amazing! you make me miss N.Y!!
Excellent photos. Make me feel, thousand km away the NY pulse ...
i love the pics u take, they all tell a story :)x.o
Love haw the images looks very urban on one hand but so quite and private on the other.
wow. i love these pics. you effing rock.
These are some wonderful pictures doll I love them what inspiration!!
this is so awesome, as usual!and the bracelet is from beyondtherack.comif you dont have an invite send me your email and i'll send you one, its this online only community to shop at discounted prices... kinda like giltgroup
sylvia, look at you!!! you're impressing me more and more with your photography. i love these scenes of brooklyn life. so urban
beautiful. I LOVE IT and i llove seeing pictures taken by you. always always always amazing.
WOW Sylvia!!! your photography is AMAZING!! So super impressive...such a talent!!
great pics of Brooklyn...you weren't to far from where my Grandmother used to live =)
Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!
these photos are amazing! you make me miss N.Y!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent photos. Make me feel, thousand km away the NY pulse ...
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletei love the pics u take, they all tell a story :)
x.o
Love haw the images looks very urban on one hand but so quite and private on the other.
ReplyDeletewow. i love these pics. you effing rock.
ReplyDeleteThese are some wonderful pictures doll I love them what inspiration!!
ReplyDeletethis is so awesome, as usual!
ReplyDeleteand the bracelet is from beyondtherack.com
if you dont have an invite send me your email and i'll send you one,
its this online only community to shop at discounted prices... kinda like giltgroup
sylvia, look at you!!! you're impressing me more and more with your photography. i love these scenes of brooklyn life. so urban
ReplyDeletebeautiful. I LOVE IT and i llove seeing pictures taken by you. always always always amazing.
ReplyDeleteWOW Sylvia!!! your photography is AMAZING!! So super impressive...such a talent!!
ReplyDeletegreat pics of Brooklyn...you weren't to far from where my Grandmother used to live =)
ReplyDelete