I'm so proud of myself that I had to show off my grades! Here's a snap shot of my grades for my final semester of classes! Woohoo! So happy, I think ima celebrate with drinks tonight!!!
Welcome SYLVIA
| Grades | Fall - 2009 | ||||
| Course Code | Dept | Course Number | Section | Credits | Grade |
| 0519 | EDUC | 36. | RZ11A | 3.0 | A- |
| 0527 | EDUC | 40. | W12A | 3.0 | A |
| 0532 | EDUC | 43. | MQ9 | 3.0 | A |
| 3744 | ANTHR | 37.5 | F9 | 3.0 | A- |
| Term Credits: | 12.0 |
| GPA: | 3.850 |


:O Congratss ! x
ReplyDeletegood job! smarty pants :) haha
ReplyDeletecongraz and enjoy the night :-)
ReplyDeletewow! Congrats!!! this just gave me some motivation for spring semester! i think you pretty much deserve those drinks tonight!
ReplyDeleteYour a genius!!! Get your drink on, girl!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeletewow. great job!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats on your straight A's!! :)
ReplyDeleteholy craaaaap! good job = ] i know when i got a 4. i was braggin allll over the place LOL and it hasn't happened again yet!
ReplyDeleteA-mazinggg grades :D
ReplyDeletehaha grats ^^
Awesome! For more Latina insight visit www.lacosmopolatina.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats! When I grow up I wanna b lyk you! :D
ReplyDeleteyou did great!! congragulations girl!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww congrats with your grades!
ReplyDeletekeep it up!
xoxo,
sassy rica ^_^
Congrats!!
ReplyDelete:-)
smarty pants
ReplyDeleteagua bendita
YOU FREAKIN GO GIRLLLL!!!
ReplyDeleteKIA OF TASTELESSDIAMONDS.
congrats on the grades hun!
ReplyDeleteI actually just got my grades back for the fall and I got all A's and an A+ as well--so go us!
ReplyDelete