Yay! I'm so excited! I've reached 300+ followers and am so grateful! I just want to thank you all! I am so thankful to have you all supporting me and sharing with me your, opinions and thoughts!
To show my appreciation, I will be hosting a give-away! My readers deserve it!
CSN stores has offered to give me a gift for my wonderful readers! The CSN company has over 200 different online stores! Weather your interested in furniture, decor or even apparel, CSN will most likely have something for you. Give them a visit and tell me what your favorite items are!
CSN and I will be giving away this amazingly helpful travel vanity by Koolatron.
This
Your gift, if you win, will feature:
.Travel vanity
.Lighted mirror
.Detachable make-up bag for added portability
.Folds up for easy storage
.Two year warranty
All of you make-up heads enter now! All you have to do is:
1. Be a follower
2. Leave a comment on this post, telling me why you would love this product.
3. Mention this Give-away on your blog, either on a post or incorporated into another post!
4. Visit CSN.com, then come back and leave a comment stating your favorite item on their site!
The winner will be picked at random using this site!
Good Luck ladies!
P.S.
Thanks to Lorraine!
I just won a Bare Essentials Blush! So excited! Check out her post here!

.jpg)




Your welcome Sylvia :) I'm so entering for this :) I would love this travel vanity because I'm always traveling home and to arizona, so when it comes to packing my makeup it is such a hassle! Hopefully, I win this travel vanity to help me out :)
ReplyDeleteHere's the url to the post i did;
http://boobooah.blogspot.com/2010/02/photography-by-mes-giveaway.html
I went to check out the items that CSN.com has and I love their light fixtures! They are so cool and they have a wide variety of fixtures to choose from :)
Thanks Sylvia for having this giveaway and good luck to everyone! :)
I'm gonna go ahead and enter..
ReplyDeleteI would love this travel kit because in the fall i'll be starting college and i would love something like this to carry with me while I'm traveling back and forth. and I also plan to be in marching band at the school im attending so I'll be doing alot of traveling!
the post is here ---> http://itsallme123.blogspot.com/2010/02/smh.html
(its incorporated in this post!)
on CSN.com i really liked the oriental rugs! they're different and unique.
I would love this travel vanity, lately I haven't been home much and this would come in handy. I'd honestly use it daily, lol.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 300 follower mark, and I'm sure it will continue to grow.
Great blog and great photos!
on CNS.com, I was amazed at the low price on the Eliptical Trainer, only $89.00!! Thats my fave!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I'm happy you went along and did this!
ReplyDeleteYou know exactly why I would love to have and benefit from using this product! It can be daunting to pack makeup in a purse and have it flying around, so this product would help alleviate that! I could use this personally when traveling, or even take it for mini shoots that I might do! I am doing a last minute fashion show tomorrow where I could have benefited from having this product! LOL I will definitely check out the other products on this website, sounds cool!
And my website is officially down! If you click on my website, it is not even up--which means the company is working on putting the new design--and I have no access to blog about the give-a-way! How long will this be going on for? When my site is back up, I will def. blog about it!
Congratulations on getting 300+ Followers and keeping taking great photos!
Here's the link to my post: http://www.cosmofreakaleak.com/2010/02/sylvias-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteEnter me in it girl! That vanity is so cute! I think it would be perfect for me since I'm starting out as a new cosmo building my beauty kit and would be perfect for when I'm traveling to do housecalls for makeup/hair. I could house my neccessities in it like brushes and pencils..etc and set up and look totally like a professional.
I'll be back after I do some window shopping at CSN. lol
ok so far i am liking the ICE Double Fast Track Air Hockey Game. lol I love air hockey! So do my kids!
ReplyDeleteHey! That's awesome your doing this!! Emmmm, I don't need the vanity, but I know a couple gals who would love it! I'll mention this post on my blog for ya! Congrats on the 300 girl!
ReplyDeleteHillsdale Carnigan Platform Bed lol
ReplyDeleteAWE love congrats on the 300+ followers you deserve it your blog and you are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 300 followers!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your 300 followers.
ReplyDeleteOOoooh I love the package.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the followers.
xoxo
Hey honey! I just wanted to say hi...I've been MIA, but I'm trying to get caught up! XO Congrats on the 3 hundo!
ReplyDeletedamn girl! congrats on your 3oo followers! 311 to be exact! getitttttt!
ReplyDeletehey hey
ReplyDeletemy blog is private now...
if you want to continue following me then just send me an email to: theuniqorn@hotmail.de
I just need your googlemail address and the name of your blog :)
xx
silvi
ReplyDeleteyay you're back! :D
*dances*
we missed you
dunno why blogger won't let me go on your blog when I click your name :/
xoxo
Yay...it's safe for me to leave comments again...because apparently my website is completed! LOL I just have to learn to navigate around it! Have a good week, and I can't wait to see who wins this contest...good luck to everyone else ladies!
ReplyDelete