Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beach-y

I've been wanting to post something like this in a while, so here it is! My second obsession...Makeup!
From now on, I will regularly include some looks for you guys & if requested, some tutorials.


















































































































I call these beach-y eyes because it reminds me of just that! The gold reminds me of sand and the blues..duh!

Products used:
MAC Studio fix fluid- NC35
MAC Studio finish concealer- NC30
MAC Prep+Prime Eye- Light
Black Radiance- Retro Chic eye shadow -Light blue
Cover Girl- Tropical Fusion Eye Shadow - Blue
Wet & Wild- Ultimate Expressions Eyes Shadow- Sand Castle
Maybelline- Great Lash Mascara
Wet & Wild Kohl Eyeliner- Turquoise
MAC Foundation brush- 190SE
EcoTools eyeshadow and blush brushes
Black Radiance Blush- Golden Shimmer
Lip-gloss...unfortunately is unknown! It's my fav by this unknown company! I go all the way to soho to get it at some beauty supply store and it's only like 2 dollars but i just love it...but i dont know the brand and unfortunately the tube i have now is missing the label because i tend to peel them off! i promise to get the name for you soon because it is time i buy a new tube anyway! lol

26 comments:

  1. This is very, very pretty girl! :) Love the eyeshadow look! You should definitely do more of these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. about time you did this type of posts lol, I love it...you are so beautiful, great cheek bones lol...Love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY!!! Awesome job! I've heard about that blue Covergirl too...I think I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're glowing in these pics, darling!! I'll never know how to put on these colours so I hope to see your tutorials up soon!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous...wish I could wear colors like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sylvia. I've been good, how about yourself? And thanks, I'm still trying to spruce it up a bit, but I honestly don't think I make much of an interesting blogger. Very nice photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah your right. When I started this I was completely lost. I'll be posting more pics later on and stuff. Pookie is great. I register him next month for school in September. How time goes by right? I cant wait though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, its going to be hard the first few days walking away and leaving him in someone else hands. I've just been working. Last summer I was booked with MUA gigs which was great. And in the fall I became heavily involved in the business Show runs. Just keeping myself busy and staying out of trouble, lol. Jon is around. He found his own little clique full of "Jons," so I'm cool with that. How is your mom? and ur sis Britney??

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely && it flatters your eyes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors.. u look so pretty! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi how are u ow is life hey this good one

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the eye make up!!! The colors are blended so well, I wish I knew how to do this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! I was just jammin' to the song you have on here, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I commented on this, but didn't...sorry! But this is a beautiful look! You should def. do videos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I freakiin love it
    it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks guys, for all your support on this! I was a little weary to post a make-up post because I wasn't so sure how great I was but you guys really gave me the confidence to post more of these!!!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG You're soo pretty!!! :D

    Great makeup lady

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful!!!!
    I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow you're a pro! i wish i could use eye shadow like that! you look wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got some purty peepers!! Love your application!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!