Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've been out of it!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been missing foe a couple of weeks! School is getting tough and things need to get done because this is my last semester of school! I'm back for now and will be announcing the winner to my giveaway this week!

I have no new pics for you guys except this one from a recent night out with the girls! I've been tremendously busy but it seems like the worst is over! Thank God!

















BTW, I cut my hair! What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. beautiful haircut! I knew it would look great on you...yay for us short-haired girls! you+me+lidia =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair
    I cutmine back in Octbober && its taking forever to grow omg.
    lol at what lauren P said woot woot
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair is cute-ness... Completely suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe love I missed you!!!

    I'm glad your back and feeling better, your hair looks great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're back and i love the cut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog : ) I am a new follower.

    Check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do I think? I think I'm loving it, it shows of your pretty face so well:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!