Shandyland @ http://fergisfavor.blogspot.com/
...as a reminder Shandy land won a travel vanity from CSN stores!
Congrats girl! Email me with in a week with your name & shipping info!
Thank you all who entered! If you didn't win, don't fret, Lizzy is having an awesome giveaway on her blog!!! Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats to the winner :)
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner! She's a lucky girl lol...and I am finally starting to update my site so check it out when you get the chance! Do you think that you would interested in going to sheckys? Let me know! I also see that my blog updates arent showing on ppls blog roll...I wonder why?
ReplyDeletecongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner sylvia I have an award waiting for you on my blog check it out
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks for entering my give-a-way! And yeah I saw your other friend who is on your blog roll next to me (who has her own website), seems to have the same issue where shes writing new stuff but its not showing up...weird...maybe cuz we switched over from blogger to wordpress? but thanks for enjoying my website, and cant wait to see your entry! I need more people to enter!!
ReplyDelete