Love the skin, raunchiness, Tarantinoesque, and humor! Amazing!!!!
This video reminds me so much of Quentin Tarantino's movies because of the obscure humor and dialogue, not to mention the "Pussy Wagon"
I love the amount of skin and the raunchiness in this video!!!! **Me likes raunchy things! lol
The "plenty of Fish" site had me rolling!!!
One thing I kept on thinking and seeing in lady gaga was...
Hope you all are doing well! XOXOXO



hey! you've been lost missy.
ReplyDeletewhat a great come back post ;) I missed you!! and I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE this!! Hope all is well doll!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for this on YouTube with no luck but here it is! Gaga is so like Madonna with the short hair. It's all about the details in this video. Glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteI know this video is genius! I have been on YT watching this, and the new Eclipse trailer that just came out! LOL
ReplyDeleteomg ive een looking for this video for soo long.
ReplyDeletelol idk why i couldnt find it
haha your the best
xoxo
i love it too,
ReplyDeletealot of people said they hated it and i can't see why...
ps i miss you, i have been so busy im not on the blog as much
It's so fierce! Love it :D
ReplyDelete