Friday, May 28, 2010

I made it!

I have finally graduated from college!!!! Phewww what a relief! Glad I was able to experience this with my best bud ever!
































































































This is a huge reason why I haven't been blogging but I plan on returning especially with new photography! I've been getting tips from a new photog friend ;-)
So begins my life...free of school, free of a serious relationship and free to be who I want to be. Watch me soar ♥!

22 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am happy for you :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I remember my college grad and what a fantastic time in my life it was. So many challenges ahead but so much opportunity at the same time. Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrads! you looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are some life changes--congratulations on doing what makes you happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your graduation you looked amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. STREETWEAR COUTURE STORE IS OPEN: Order T-Shirts online!!!!! BUY & Support. Streetwearcouture.blogspot.com & congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS you look so good!
    i havent been by the blog in a while we're all busy lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I love your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out my blog and BRAG about it 2 ur PEEPS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is hot and i love your profile photo. you look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

  11. congratz baby!
    you look so happy
    well done :)

    x.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. congraaaaaaaaaaats, wow, this is sooo great !

    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!