Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm Here!

It's been a month  and I have finally settled in and started school. I'm excited to report to you all the amazing photography I take of life in the UK. Here are some I've taken so far.













Photo's have been taken either in Manchester or Liverpool.

8 comments:

  1. , manchester is a nice city (: !! im sure you enjoy it there!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYLVIA!!! Omg it's been so long! I remember when we would pass blog awards back and forth ^_^ Seems we've both moved on to new spaces...

    So exciting to see you in the UK living your dream.

    I hope you're doing well!

    Want to let you know I've moved from Beauty and a Budget to imgalaxia.blogspot.com
    Please follow there!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the photos here are really fun! Everything looks so amazing!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! I live in the states but I've been in love with the UK for years! Just found your blog & am following-I love it! xoxo
    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. Stop by :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!