Friday, September 18, 2009

Ms. Gaga going on tour with Mr. Bitch!


So I don't know if you guys have already heard but Kanye West and Lady Gaga are going on tour together and I just want to say...Ms. Gaga, find someone else more worthy! Better yet, go on tour by yourself, I think you will do great!

I  believe that the reason Kanye is so asshole-ish is because he let  money and fame get to his head! Do we really want his head to get blown up anymore??? Nope not me...no more money for Kanye!!!

On a good note: Recently, the dates for the tour have disappeared from the face of the earth! could he be quitting? Lets cross our fingers!

6 comments:



  1. ugh douche bag.
    honestly, i've never seen a more arrogant and egotistic person in my life.
    i bet even if lady gaga is called for an award next time, there's kanye " yeh sorry eh u did good but beyonce should have won that "

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog
    ima follow u.....
    plz return the favor
    much ove
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey liked your blog lol!!
    im following you, jaja i would like reaching 40 followers too, help me out pleeeeeaseee? jaja .

    by the way i think gaga is al litte bit exagerated or ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Hope they come to where i'm at...Love Lady Gaga..Nice blog....Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she's going on tour w/ that jerk~ Love your blog

    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/stupidgumgum3 h

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!
    they disappeared and came back...
    tour starts in November!
    Im there! Im dying to see Gaga!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!