Next weekend I will be in Poughkeepsie, which is a city in NY. I will be visiting a friend there and since Poughkeepsie is known for its location on the Hudson, I am siked for the shots i'll be getting! Yeah I know, it's not a real travel since I live in NY but anywhere outside of the city for me is an excursion! lol
The following weekend, I will be in our nation's capital, once again visiting a friend who is in the Airforce! now what I am most excited for is to visit the Smithsonian! I am such a history buff and I know I will be in HEAVEN!!! Not to mention, I will be visiting...the regular tourist attractions, The monument and the White house!!! Photography Heaven!
Finally, the pi·èce de ré·sis·tance! on the weekend after my bithday in Novemeber, I am going to Ireland!!! So siked cannot wait! I have been dying to go there(although I was at the dublin airport once on my way back home from a Euro trip). I'm really excited for Ireland because it's going to be a girl's trip!!! Just my girlfriends and I enjoying ourselfs and bullshiting!
You guys can expect alot of new photography shots in the future!
until then bloggers,
Sylvia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are so lucky you get to travel!!
ReplyDeleteDope blog I reckoon check mine out if ya can?
ReplyDeleteFabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. :)
Poughkeepsie sounds so exotic to someone who's never been to US. I remember this episode of 'Friends' in which Ross meets a girl from Poughkeepsie and doesn't want to date her as it's too far from the City... Anyway, have a great time!
ReplyDeleteHi greetings from Ireland, Ive just came across your blog & thought I'd say helloooo & that you have a new follower yay, feel free to say hi or post a comment on my blog & I hope you enjoy your trip over here just remember to bring some extra warm clothes & an umbrella...Kerry xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello there,
ReplyDeleteStumbled onto your blog and love your photography. Looking forward to see your shots from Ireland! I hope I get to travel there someday too:)
xx,
Sher
p.s. I love pink too:)