Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Worthy tracks of the week!


N.A.S.A. "Gifted" (feat. Kanye West, Santogold, & Lykke Li)

Ok... as much as I can't stand Kanye, I can't deny how talented he is! Love this track! In my opinion, any track with Lykki Li and Santigold together, is a good one!...yes, she prefers Santigold now!

BTW Kanye, in refrence to your rhyme...you were not the first one to rock tight clothing...no credit is in order for you...sorry!


Anna Ternheim- What have I done

This is amazing! Love her!

2 comments:

  1. tha N.A.S.A cd is awesome i didnt know anyone else heard of them
    lol, that song whatchadoin? is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun on your lil trip!
    cant wait for your fliccs...
    wish u lived N cali cause i have YOU do Kia and I photo shoot!
    some day we'll make it to NY...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!