Lol. this is funny but so true.
&& 5. work on some new music dammit!
AAHMEN!
lol...do she really beat her FANS tho.?? But yeah agree with supastarr we aint heard a song in a min
New Lips = Fail
lmao! i think u handled it!
lol..this is hilarious! Agreed![whispers: I like her new lips though..] lol :)!
hahahha... and yeah, she's so messed up!Have a great week ahead!loves
Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!
Lol. this is funny but so true.
ReplyDelete&& 5. work on some new music dammit!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteAAHMEN!
lol...do she really beat her FANS tho.?? But yeah agree with supastarr we aint heard a song in a min
ReplyDeleteNew Lips = Fail
ReplyDeletelmao! i think u handled it!
ReplyDeletelol..this is hilarious! Agreed![whispers: I like her new lips though..] lol :)!
ReplyDeletehahahha... and yeah, she's so messed up!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead!
loves