I Love how facebook makes it easier for peeps to stay connected and makes it more convienient to send birthday love!
I recieved a shit load of comments yesterday for my birthday but I felt like sharing the ones that mean so much to me! Some seriously brought a tear to my eyes! LOL
Britney
Hear me, hear me...tis the day when awesomeness was born in the form of Sylvia. Happy Birthday to the bestest bestie. I love you like a fat kid loves cake or like we love cupcakes. Wishing you a lifetime of 18th birthdays. Can't wait to do it up big Nation's capital style.
Yesterday at 7:26am via Facebook for iPhone • Comment • LikeUnlike • See Wall-to-Wall
Sylvia Ann LaSalle : HOLLER! Love this! Love ya brit!
3 minutes ago
Yadira
Happy birthday to the coolest Chick i've met in a very long time!!!! I love you Syl.. Ur so awesome ;) and I really cherish our friendship♥
Yesterday at 12:04am via Facebook for iPhone • Comment • LikeUnlike • Hide Feedback (1) • See Wall-to-Wall
Elizabeth likes this.
Sylvia Ann LaSalle : AWWW YADI! I love you too! so happy we got so close! Thanks for this!!!!
4 minutes ago
Guillermo
Happy Birthday cuz! I consider you family! Enjoy this beautiful day with your love ones.
Yesterday at 8:19am via Facebook for iPhone • Comment • LikeUnlike • See Wall-to-Wall
Sylvia Ann LaSalle: AWW Thanks Will! Love ya!
6 minutes ago
Anastasia
Happy birthday!! Ur such an amazing and beautiful woman!! Love u so much!!!
Yesterday at 8:29am via Facebook for iPhone • Comment • LikeUnlike • See Wall-to-Wall
Sylvia Ann LaSalle :AWWWW! I love you stasia! Thank you!!!!
7 minutes ago
Kendra
To my darling reina, the wonderful birthday girl, remember...you're only as old as you feel and this weekend in honor of your birthday, we're gonna act a FOOL! Lmao. I love you Syl, thank you for not only being born, but for being one of the best friends anyone could ask for! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH! ♥
Yesterday at 11:00am via Facebook for iPhone • Comment • LikeUnlike • See Wall-to-Wall
Sylvia Ann LaSalle: Love you more mi reina!!!! this is beautiful!!! *tear*
10 minutes ago
Love you guys! I'm truly blessed to have you all in my life!
&
Thank you to all the birthday comments here on my blog! I appreciate you guys so much!
Your comments & Visits mean the world to me because I love blogging, it has become my favorite thing ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







aw. this is too sweet! did you have fun!?
ReplyDeletei'm late...but happy bday...mines was the 8th...it feels good to be a scorpio right? lol
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday!
ReplyDeletei didnt know it was your berfday i hope it was awesome :)
Happy late birthday!! I hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got love form all over!! Friends and FAmily!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love facebook too!! Happy belated birthday!! hope it rocked!!
ReplyDeleteawww happy belated hunniiee!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! I guess fb isnt all bad..lol! I remember I felt EXTRA special on my 18th bday.[which was only a yr & a half ago] Lol, now I cant wait til my 21st! Anywho happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeletethe one thing that bugs me about facebook is how people that would take to you on the street want to be your friend on facebook.
ReplyDeleteYeah Facebook keeps good track
ReplyDeleteBelated wishes
Happy Belated Birthday Doll! Thank you very much for the love on my blog. I'm following yours too. Can't wait to see more of your photography. I've actually just started studying it on my own in the last month.
ReplyDelete