that cake has me salivating lol...love the pictures you look beautiful and there is nothing that I love more than pictures of good times..they make me smile :)
Your outfit is soooo cute! I love your red whit and blue makeup too! lol, looks like yall had fun! P.S- This song playing has been stuck in my head for a week! Thanks! LoL!
Your birthday was around the same time as mine!! lol Happy belated!! lol Hope you had tons of fun! I know i froze my ass off my entire birthday weekend! But it looks like it didnt stop you either!! =))
You are so pretty! This looks like so much fun. Love the red, white and blue makeup!
ReplyDeletethat cake has me salivating lol...love the pictures you look beautiful and there is nothing that I love more than pictures of good times..they make me smile :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous!! it looks like you guys had fun!!i can't wait for my 21st birthday to roll around (18 days) hahaha.. & that cake def. looks yummy.
ReplyDelete[CLEARS THROAT AHEM AHEM] hAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRR SYLVIAAAAAA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOU!
ReplyDelete<3YOUR TASTELESS DUO,
KIA POISON & DARLING NIKKY!
Aww! It looks like you had so much fun! Happy belated birthday1
ReplyDelete--Ciara <3<3
Hope you had Fun!!! Again Happy Late Birthday and thanks for the birthday wishes
ReplyDeleteYour outfit is soooo cute! I love your red whit and blue makeup too! lol, looks like yall had fun!
ReplyDeleteP.S- This song playing has been stuck in my head for a week! Thanks! LoL!
looks like fun
ReplyDeleteHey Girl i awarded you check out my blog
ReplyDeletewow, that cake looks too good!
ReplyDeletewww.kaneeshp.blogspot.com
Looks like you had great fun!!! I really love the make up you have on:)
ReplyDeleteyou looked sooo good :)
ReplyDeletei thought i commented this but i didnt lol
The birthday pictures look amazing! you look very beautiful. the cake looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteglad you enjoyed the birthday ♥
Your birthday was around the same time as mine!! lol Happy belated!! lol Hope you had tons of fun! I know i froze my ass off my entire birthday weekend! But it looks like it didnt stop you either!! =))
ReplyDeleteJelisa