Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where's M.I.A.? No pun intended!

No news of my favorite artist since April and I'm really starting to miss her!
I know she's a mum now, but i really wanna hear new shit!
C'mon mama MIA ( NO PUN INTENDED AGAIN!) LMAO!









I MISS YOU!!!!

5 comments:

  1. totally agree, I was starting to wonder the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the award i'll post it tomorrow and shes working on hernew album she gave birth to her son and took a little time off ive been listening to her for a loong time her first cd came out in like 2005 so shes taking a break lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Her music makes me happy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss her too! I always blast her music :) Paper Planes when I'm working out

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea shes been mia like road runner road runner. i miss her too. But at the same time we gotta give her time to be mommy 2. i just can't wait to hear the fire she comes back with

    Streetwearcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!