To show my appreciation, I am rewarding the bloggers who have either been there from the start or are constantly supporting me and showing me love!
Love you guys...Hope you enjoy it!
This award goes to :
http://malibumara.blogspot.com/
http://beeyum.blogspot.com/
http://tastelessdiamonds.blogspot.com/
http://blababoutbeauty.blogspot.com/
http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com/
http://022909.blogspot.com/
http://www.supastarrrsays.com/
http://beneaththecrystalstars.blogspot.com/
http://beautyandabudget.blogspot.com/
http://angel6033.blogspot.com/
http://journey2maturity.blogspot.com/
http://neeshbfly.blogspot.com/
Rules to accept this award:
1. Post award on your blog and shout out the person who gave it to you!
2. is optional!!! From the kindness of your own heart, pass this on to bloggers or bogs you appreciate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks for giving me my First Award on blogger..
ReplyDeletethank you very much, i appreciate you, too! i can't wait to tell everyone that you gave me an award, WoOt!! <3
ReplyDeleteawww, this does cheer me up!! I love it :) thank you...I love that soung that plays everyt ime I come to your blog lol I am addicted to it now :)...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award! its amazing. I award you right back love ♥
ReplyDeleteur sooooo sweet Silvia! Ima get it on right now! PROMISE!
ReplyDeletetypo!
ReplyDeleteS-Y-L-V-I-A!
Yahhhh! :D I'm sooo happy. This is my first blog award ever. ANd it's soo cute! Yahh, Thanks soo much. Definetly getting on the task now! And i love this song too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sylvia! You're so sweet, I love the award:)
ReplyDeleteaw thanks so much Sylvia!
ReplyDeleteyou're too sweet.
I def appreciate you && your blog as well =]
LOl LOL LOL! Acoholics! xD
ReplyDeleteAnd i want someone to make me a cupcake that looks like that ahah xD