The volcanic ash exfoliator is fucking awesome!!! Besides the fact that applying this stuff is super fun and looks funny, it leaves your skin so soft! Well worth the price!
This concealer from MAC is amazing! It truly covers all imperfections! Great buy because I have yet to find a concealer as effective as this!
Studio Fix Fluid is great when trying to cover up imperfections because it is so heavy but I prefer something lighter. I felt like a 3 tier cake whilewearing this stuff! I will not be buying this again.
The brushes I bought were a total disappointment especially because I paid so damn much for them. I did not find them soft enough. I prefer EcoTools brushes!
Overall, MAC is a great company and it's products are true to it's intentions. I am and will remain a devout MAC consumer. Go out and buy the exfoliator!!!







I LOVE Ecotools brushes.
ReplyDelete&& i'm def gonna have to try out this infamous volcanic ash exfoliator!
thanks for the review, i'll look into the exfoliator, I am always looking for one lol...
ReplyDeleteI wasn't really a fan of studio fix fluid either. The smell was awful!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice birthday! x
If you bought MAC brushes(is that a 190?)Sometimes you need to soak them in a little brush cleaner or use clarifying shampoo to soften them.I love your blog!
ReplyDelete