Unfortunatley, nobody makes toys like this anymore! Kids nowadays are too concerned with myspace, facebook, cell phones and stupid artificial disney shows! =(
oh man that skip it was my life i swear! i'd skip to school with it and everything! haha my niece got a easy bake oven for her birthday!! and she loves it like i loved mine! i always wanted one of the talk back diary but never got one :[ ohhh i bought socker boppers the other day at walmart for $2 haha thoses are classic!
The easy bake oven!!! throw back.. i remember those days.. i could never get mines to work right though.. lol. 80's babies are thee best! the best memories.
aww I remember all of them, Skip It was my favorite. I'd do that thing for dayssssssss. Then I brought it to my friends house one day && never saw her or it again.
lol, I remember these. Me and my sister swear we were real chefs with our easy bake. We would cook one of those tiny cakes and cut it into like 8 pieces to give to younger cousins. lol. i bought my little sister one here recently, she loves it. ANd perfection..that was my life. i would always be missing 2 pieces when the timer went off. NEVER got it once. SMh!
oh man that skip it was my life i swear! i'd skip to school with it and everything! haha my niece got a easy bake oven for her birthday!! and she loves it like i loved mine! i always wanted one of the talk back diary but never got one :[
ReplyDeleteohhh i bought socker boppers the other day at walmart for $2 haha thoses are classic!
Hahaa. I'm a 90s baby, and I remeber most of them things.. my old sister had them..
ReplyDeleteOMG lol I remember all of these i wanted the talk boy so bad and my lil cousins have the skip it and the easy bake oven
ReplyDeletegood times, good times
Good Stuff
Freshlyaddicted.blogspot.com
The easy bake oven!!! throw back.. i remember those days.. i could never get mines to work right though.. lol. 80's babies are thee best! the best memories.
ReplyDeletelol, thanks for that. that was lovely!!
ReplyDeleteaww I remember all of them,
ReplyDeleteSkip It was my favorite.
I'd do that thing for dayssssssss.
Then I brought it to my friends house
one day && never saw her or it again.
I'd cut a bitch for one now haha
haha remember a few of those!
ReplyDeletegreat post
lol, I remember these. Me and my sister swear we were real chefs with our easy bake. We would cook one of those tiny cakes and cut it into like 8 pieces to give to younger cousins. lol. i bought my little sister one here recently, she loves it. ANd perfection..that was my life. i would always be missing 2 pieces when the timer went off. NEVER got it once. SMh!
ReplyDelete