Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finals & semester over!

So yay! The gruesome time that is finals are over!!! I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I couldnt be happier with how things went. I rocked the shit out of those finals.
So how did I deal with the end of the semester and the finality of finals?...I partied and drank! lol
























My friend fabiana threw a end of the semester party but this is the only picture I have because I wasnt so concerned with taking pictures! I just wanted to celebrate!!! ♥














My end of semester project will be up soon! Keep a look out!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on us being done for the semester! lol, nice pics, and thanks for the comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the way to do it! celebrate and congratulate yourself. finals are done man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you girlie :)! I am glad you can enjoy and relax for a bit now, and you did good :)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats missy you look as happy as i did lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! by the way you look very pretty missy. drinking is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! i just did some of that last night, funnnn = ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congrats! Have a wonderful Christmas week too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, darling! What better way to celebrate than to partayyyyyyyy! Hehe, hope you have a great great time this holiday:)

    *Christmas bear hug*

    ReplyDelete
  9. cutee mama :)
    glad you had fun and did well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just finished yesterday! it feels good! i can't wait to enjoy my wk.end & celebrate with fam & friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!