Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Maya the cat
Maya is a spinx cat! I absolutley adore her and love how unique she is! When most people see Maya, they scream or ask me if she just underwent chemo but the truth is, she is a rare breed of cat known for its lack of a coat. Sphinx cats only appear to not have any hair, their hair is similar to peach fuzz.
She's loving & playful but lately she's been hiding under blankets for warmth in this cold winter weather. We need to get her a sweater pronto! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






that is definitely a unique looking kitty kat :-)
ReplyDeletewill you hate me if I said your cat sort of resembles Benjamin Button? no? ok good =)
ReplyDeleteYes,it's very uniqe :)
ReplyDeleteI don't like cats so mutch,but honestly I could have a Maya next to my Mini..hehe
She just made me think of...we don't gnaw on our kitty...Ah ha ha. Gotta live Mini Me. I think your fur baby is precious!
ReplyDeleteshe's super cute! although i wouldn't own an animal, with this one i would because it sheds NO hair!!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, it makes her more special!! She looks fierce though lol:P
ReplyDeletexx
how cute. i wonder if she is good for people who are allergic..cuz im allergic but i love animals. i just dont know if i could handle the eye boogers. lol
ReplyDeletei would like to add your photography website to my photography blog. can i have the link?
ReplyDeleteHehe, I like this cat...I know someone who has two Siamese cats that also have that peach fuz lol
ReplyDeleteI hate cats I am sorry BUT this is my dream cat the reason ? no hair ! I absolutly love it I find them so gorgeous lol I want a sphinx so BAD =)
ReplyDelete