As for tradition, My mother in law and I created yet another ginger bread creation but this year instead of the usual house, we decided to build something unique. We brainstormed and took my love for history and the medieval era and created a medieval castle. This was no easy task or journey; first my mother in law and I researched, sketched out the castles, created the dough, cut out the pieces, baked and put it together. All in all it took us 2 days to create this masterpiece.
Here are some pictures of the castle and things Christmas-y that caught my eye or shall I say lens.


















I will definitley keep you all posted on how my holidays went & I would love to hear how all of your's went! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! ♥





Have a very Merry Xmas!
ReplyDeleteYour ginger bread castle looks AMAZING!
ReplyDelete*om nom nom*
goneeee :D
i luv christmas squeee!
i love the pictures, so pretty
x.o
OMG! That gingerbread house looks so ahhmazing..
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest gingerbread house...errr...castle, I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI love this castle...I told Jesus the other night while I was making my house with Lidia...did you see her creation? She made a cute gingerbread barn with piggies! LOL My pics will be up soon as well!
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is one heck of a gingerbread castle!! What a beautiful creation!!
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful magical Christmas with your family, dear:)
xx
your gingerbread house is amazing, that must have been a lot of work but fun work ;) Merry xmas!
ReplyDeletethese pics are GREAT!
ReplyDelete& i want some of that gingerbread house lol
aside from the fact that it looks pretty, it looks very yummy! are you gonna eat it?
ReplyDeletei love the last picture of the subway.
happy holidays ♥
holy smokes, you don't mess around! your gingerbread house is like something on MTV cribs!
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is such a great and yet tasty looking gingerbread castle!! :-)
ReplyDelete