Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Today was the first day it snowed here in NYC! ♥!













9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I love your images of the snow, you're gonna have such a white Christmas:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pics are freakin cool! how do you do it? lol

    u are a hottie! u and ur boo look so cute together too

    hope we get a few snowflakes here... (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are amazing. all the snow here melted. :( as long as it snow on christmas i will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures ! :]
    im sooooooooooooooojealous
    i <3 winter photography
    and theres NO snow so i cant take any :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh i friggin love it. here in cali we gotta drive two hours and up a scary mountain to see snow. it looks so magical!! awww!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love winter. you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What killer shots. I really love the second to last one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!