1. Don't count your chicken's before they've hatched! Too often, I get excited about something that's to happen or might be and I blab to everyone and spread the news too early and too many times this year this has backfired on me and I ended up telling everyone I know I was going somewhere or doing something and in the end it never worked out and I looked like a total douche!
2. People sometimes never change and trying to change a person's outlook on something turns out to be just a waste of time.
3. Honestey is the best policy. I've always been brutally honest but this year that quality of mine got me respected and helped me excel in school, work and in my relationships.
4. If you want to do something nice for someone, you shouldn't expect anything in return because doing that sets you up for disappointment.
My new year's resolutions:
1. Stop stressing over the little thing. Life is just flying by me so quickly and I don't want to be pissed off the whole time.
2. Don't let no one no longer get in the way of my plans.
3. Keep the "I don't give a fuck what you think" mentality
4. Stay focused on my relationships and the ones who really do love me.
5. Stop demeaning myself by trying to fix things that will never change or adhering to someone else's views on life or principals.
6. Stay original.
7. Drop some pounds! (so cliche!)
8. Work harder on my photography: website & gigs!
9. Start & keep up with Project 365
Top albums of 09:
#1. It's Not Me, It's You by Lily Allen
#2. The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga
#3. So Far Gone by Drake
#4. It's Blitz by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
#5. Phrazes From The Young by Julian Casablancas
Top Fashion trend of 09:
You all know how much I adore the 80's so #1 and only one is the 80's comeback!!!! Gotta love it!
Top movies of 09:
#1. Inglorious bastards
#2. Star Trek
#3. District 9
#4. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
#5. I Love You Man
#6. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
#7. The Hangover
I'm sure there were much more but I didn't see much movies this year!
Things I wanna take with me to 2010:
The comebacks!!! from Britney to Pearl jam to Whitney and even the 80's...I wanna see more comebacks in 2010.
Things I wanna leave in 2009:
Auto-Tune & The Recession please!!!
For me 2009 was just fine
so AMEN for 2010.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!! TALK TO YOU IN THE NEW YEAR! ♥



Happy New Year Sylvia!! and good luck with those resolutions, I suck at keeping them!
ReplyDeleteThis is very lovely. i love the 80's look too :)
ReplyDeletehappy new year, and i love policies two and three.
Niccee! Happy New Years to you :)
ReplyDeletevery well put! happy new year!
ReplyDeletehope your 2010 is amazing! Glad your 09 didnt suck horrible lol :)
ReplyDeleteLove this Post Girl..Happy NEW Years to you girl
ReplyDeletecheck out my latest post gave you a shoutout ;)
Happy New Year babe!!
ReplyDeleteLove your list of movies:) I'm gonna add avatar and sherlock holmes to the list!
great post! i totally agree that the recession needs to die!
ReplyDeleteI love the first new years resolution :) & of course #7 for me too! hope you have a great 2010! :)
ReplyDeletelessons learned in 2009: i really need to work on numbers 2 and 4.
ReplyDeletei think i'll add "focusing on those who really love me" to my list of resolutions, too! will you show us your project 365 pics? i plan to half-ass the project--im not a photographer but think it sounds fun = ]
happy new year!! <3