Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pasame La Botella!

First post of the year! ♥
HAPPY NEW YEARS! Hope you all had a great time, I sure as hell did!











































































































New years Day was spent with my dad!

12 comments:

  1. aw. you look so pretty :) glad you enjoyed the day with your daddy, hes handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast!! Happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a wondeful new years! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm awarding you:

    http://i46.tinypic.com/mlyf4.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun time!!! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look sooo pretty!
    happy new year
    and yes it is new the whole sidebar got redone NYE lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh it is all very lovely dear!! :) HAppy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol "pasame la botella"
    ha! i remember that song getting played at my christmas party!
    happy new years
    nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww r u a daddy's girl? = ] happy new year!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely gorgeous, my dear! And that pic with your daddy is priceless:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!